For anything other than urgent on the day appointments please phone after 10.30 this will help in the smoother running of the surgery.
Press 1 – For Cancelling appointments
Press 2 – For Prescriptions
Press 3 – For Secretaries
Press 4 – For Test Results
Press 5 – Appointment and Queries
- Urgent cases are seen on the day
- If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to see a GP at the 1st available appointment in the system, though you may have to wait longer if you want to see a particular GP. You also have the option to book up to 4 weeks in advance if this is more convenient for you. We also offer Saturday appointments 09:00 – 11:30am that you can only book in advance for those people that work. Appointments between 7:00 and 8:30am and after 6.30pm are pre-bookable.
- Nurses based in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions. You can expect to see a nurse within five working days and some of our nurses are able to prescribe a range of medicines.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters. Remember that the results of tests can only be given to the patient.
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor. He or she will ring you on the telephone number you have provided.
- Appointments may be at either site depending on availabilty.